My journal highlights my personal and professional adventures as a full-time wedding photojournalist! I absolutely love being a wedding photographer! My "job" is to hang out with awesome couples on the biggest day of their lives! Throughout my career I've photographed city weddings with 300 guests and small intimate Riu Ochos Rios Jamaica destination weddings with about 30 guests! My wedding photography studio is based out of Lewes Delaware, although I've traveled all over the world including Kingston Jamaica and Montego Bay Jamaica to photograph two events with Prince Charles!!!
So if you want to hang out on your wedding day, please drop me a line...even if you don't have a date set, wedding reception site picked or even if there is no fat rock on your finger! ;)
Archive for 'Life as a photographer'
- What does a wedding photographer do when he has a weekend off? Builds a volleyball court with his peeps. I got a blister. Booooo. #
- Stay away Thunderstorms….I have a beach engagement session to shoot! #
- Our place for the Maine @Photogshootout is booked! Who wants some dog photos by @dacorsaphoto? http://www.dacorsaphotography.com #
- LOL! http://bit.ly/47aW2 #
- Not busy? Meet us at Coco Mango in Lewes De to finish up our new VBall court! OK ok…I'll buy ya a beer if you come help! #
- Some wedding photographers make me laugh… #
- HUGE NEWS about @photogshootout coming soon!!! #
- RT @photogshootout: @showitfast hooked us up w/ a new website! Other sites: @_davidjay @danesanders @jasminestar http://www.showitfast.com #
- RT @Photogshootout: Twitter Hint: Don't use all 140 characters. Make sure you leave enough room for people to RT. @Twitter #Photogshootout #
- Grabbin a bite to eat with @DelawareBeaches and @inclindinc. Gonna talk some shop! in reply to DelawareBeaches #